Full manual and audio demos available at the BeepStreet website.
• Audio Unit v3 and standalone application with a simple polyphonic step sequencer
• 2 oscillators with continuously variable waveforms, hard-sync and sub-oscillator. Carefully simulated analog drift and PSU influence.
• Filter: 3 models available: Transistor ladder low pass, OTA cascade low pass and State Variable Filter with continuously variable LP-HP + BP mode.
• 2 low frequency oscillators and envelope generators per voice.
• Overdrive: diode clipper and transistor saturation, pre and post filter.
• Up to 2 layers per voice. Layers can modulate each other.
• Powerful modulation matrix offering self-modulation and cross-layer modulation, 8 modulation slots, 17 signal sources and 41 targets available, both from modulation modules and audio signal path. This takes Zeeon into semi-modular territory. Imagine oscillator waveform, panning, filter cutoff, resonance or LP-HP mode modulated by oscillators or another layer!
• Effects unit: Circuit modelled BBD chorus, bass booster, zero-delay Phaser, Stereo delay and Reverb.
• 144 presets and Tutorials bank.
More presets and exciting features in upcoming updates.
© © 2017 BeepStreet
Source: Apps Galore