Reviving a classic KORG analog synthesizer.
The Mono/Poly analog synthesizer appeared in 1981 at the same time as the acclaimed Polysix. Not only was it a fat-sounding four-VCO monophonic synthesizer, it featured a revolutionary design that allowed it to also be used as a four-voice polyphonic synthesizer, which helped cement its legendary status.
The long-awaited “KORG iMono/Poly” iPad/iPhone app completely reproduces all features of the original Mono/Poly. Four VCOs and a rich array of modulation allow a wide range of detailed sound design. New functionality such as two multi-effects units and eight virtual patches are also provided. In addition, the seamless integration that you expect from KORG’s iOS apps will fit perfectly into your music making process. The Mono/Poly has been reborn for today’s world, bringing you a unique and legendary sound.
* Due to differences in CPU speed of iPads / iPhones, iPad 3rd gen/2/iPad mini/iPhone 4s are not supported, only iPad Air/iPhone 5s or later is recommended.
[ Features ]
• Deep 4VCO sound. A complete reproduction of the classic Mono/Poly
• Powerful virtual patches, and the latest presets to catch the scene
• Quick access to all panels
• Produce music in conjunction with KORG Gadget
More info at korg.com
© © 2017 KORG INC.
Source: Apps Galore