Galileo Organ's 11 unique organ types recreate anything from a leaky old 300-pounder to the transistor-most of the red boxes. The organ comes complete with three manuals, Scanner vibrato/chorus emulation, percussion module & settable organ parameters such as leakage, keyclick, attack & release and more. The signal is rounded out by a virtual-tube, Class-A inspired preamp, as well as a powerful rotary cabinet simulator with 3 cabinet types and multiple parameters.
Performance and studio-friendly, Galileo Organ also features comprehensive MIDI implementation with over 130 CC destinations, Audiobus input & effects, a built-in arpeggiator, tapedeck and more. With over 240 factory presets, Galileo Organ delivers classic organ sounds essential to every studio.
• Virtual-Analog tonewheel & transistor organ w/ real time signal generation
\Rotary Cabinet Simulation///
• Faithful emulation of the lush rotary cabinet sound
• Asymmetric-clipping "Class A" inspired tube modelling DSP
• 4 unique wah types
• Ring Modulator/Tremolo w/ rate, mix & slow/fast op modes
\MIDI & Connectivity///
• CoreMIDI & Virtual MIDI
• Dedicated arp for each manual
• Record & share app audio
• iPad 2 or newer
© © 2013 Yonac Inc.
Source: Apps Galore